Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Yogaraja Choornam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of powder, mainly prescribed for the treatments of digestion ( it stimulates digestion), piles, fistula, anorexia, bloating, anemia, rheumatoid Arthritis, Sprue syndrome, and wounds. This herbal combination is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principle, under the reference of Sahasrayoga Choorna Prakarana.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Yogaraja Choornam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Pippali – Piper longum
- Pippalimoola – Piper longum (root)
- Chavya – Piper brachystachyum
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Nagara – Zingiber officinale
- Pata – Cyclea peltata
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Hingu – Ferula asafoetida
- Bharngi – Clerodendron serratum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Sarshapa – Brassica alba-White mustard
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Ajaji – Nigella sativa
- Jiraka – Cuminum cyminum
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Gajakrishna – Scindapsus officinalis
- Ajamoja – Apium graveolens
- Katuka – Andrographis paniculata
- Morva –Frangipani Vine Chenomorpha fragrans
- Guggulu – Commiphora Mukul
- Rakthachitraka – plumbago Zeylanica
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd.