Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Hinguvachadi choornam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of powder, used in the treatment of Digestive tract disorders, and it is also used to treat Piles, Hiccup, Chest pain, Backache, Abdominal complaints, Gastric complaints and Obstruction of stool and Urine.
It is prepared according to the reference of: Ashtangahrudayam Chikitsasthana and Sahasrayoga
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Hinguvachadi Churnam.
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shuddha Hingu – Asafoetida – fried in ghee
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Vijaya – Terminalia Chebula
- Pashugandha – Ashwagandha – Withania Somnifera
- Dadima – Pomegranate – Punica granatum
- Dipyaka – Trachyspermum Ammi
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum Sativums
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Pushkara – Inula Racemosa
- Shati – Hedychium Spicatum
- Hapusha – Sphaeranthus Indicus
- Agni – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Yavakshara – Hordeum vulgare
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Ajaji – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Chavya – Piper Chaba
- Tintidika – Rhus Parviflora
- Vetasamla – Garcinia Morella
- Saindhava lavana – Rock salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vida Lavana – Bida salt