Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Lashunadi Ghrita is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of medicated ghee form. mainly prescribed for the treatments of neurological disorders, abdominal distention, abdominal colic and Vata related diseases.it helps to control gas trouble.
It is used as a medicine in snehakarma of Panchakarma preparatory procedurs.
The main ingredient is – Lashuna it is the Ayurvedic name of garlic. It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtangahrudayam – Chikitsa sthana
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Lashunadi Ghrita
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Lashuna – Garlic
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha –Munja – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Broken bone tree – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Beechwood – Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Yellow snake tree – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Pomegranate – Dadika – (juice)
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Yavani –Ajwain – Trachyspermum ammi
- Dipyaka – Trcahyspermum roxburghianum
- Amlavetasa – Creeping cucumber – Solena amplexicaulis
- Chavya – cubeb – Piper chaba
- Saindhava lavana – rock salt
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Dhanyamla – specially prepared fermented medicine or combination of certain herbals