Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kombanchadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of headache, fever, cough and cold in children.It balances Vata and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayogam, Vati prakarana, Yogagrantham and formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principle
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kombanchadi Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Kiratatikta – Andrographis Paniculata
- Hingu -Ferula asafetida- Asafoetida
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Kaunti– Cubeba Officinalis
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Dronapushpa –Leucas aspera
- Jirak – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Pootidaru – Sterculia foetida
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Draksha – Vitis vinifera
- karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Lulaya Shringa- Goat’s Horn
- Avi Shringa – Buffalo’s Horn