Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Phal Kalyan Ghrita
Phal Kalyan Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee, mainly used in the treatment of male and female infertility, to treat gynaecological disorders. it helps to get a successful conception. and also improves the intelligence and immunity in the pregnant baby. It is also used as a medicine in the Sneha karma treatment – a preparatory procedure for Panchakarma. It calms Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishajya Ratnavali Yonivyapad Chikitsa
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Phal Kalyan Ghrita
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Manjishta – Indian madder plant – Rubia cordifolia
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushtha – Costus – Saussurea lappa
- Bala – Flannel weed – Sida retusa
- Meja – Sida cordifolia
- Ashvagandha – Winter cherry – Withania somnifera
- Ajamoda – Carom flower – Carum roxburghianum
- Haridra – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Katukarohini – Kutki – Picrorhiza kurroa
- Utpala – Lotus – Nymphaea caerulea
- Kumuda – Waterlily – Nymphaea stellata
- Draksha – Dry grapes – Raisin
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Shvetachandana – Sandal wood -Santalum album
- Raktachandana – Redsandal wood – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Ghrita – Ghee
- Shatavari juice – Asparagus racemosus
- Ksheera – cow milk
- Lakshmanamoola – Heart dayglory – Ipomoea sepiaria
- Sharkara – Sugar