Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mahadhanwantharam Gulika is aa Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet form, mainly used as a pregnancy care medicine, and also use as an anti-inflammatory, to relieve arthritis pain.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mahadhanwantharam Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Ela – Green cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Viswa / Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Ajaji – Apium graveolens
- Bruhati – Solanum melongena
- Kiratika – Andrographis paniculata
- Jeenoshna – Cubeba officinalis
- Bhoonimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Rudraksha – Elaeocarpus ganitrus
- Suradaru – Cedrus deodara
- Chandrasoora – Grewia nervosa
- Karpoora – Cinnamomum camphor
- Grandhika – Curcuma amada
- Jiraka – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum