Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kurinji Kuzhambu is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of an oil, used in the treatment for post natal care, flatulence, abdominal pain, anemia etc.
The main ingredient is Kurinji – Strobilanthes Heyneanus
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Kurinji Kuzhambu
- Karimkurinji-Strobilanthes Heyneanus
- Orange jasmine – Murraya cambogia / paniculata
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium sativum
- Vrikshamla – Garcinia cambogia
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Clove-Eugenia caryophyllae
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Jyotishmati – Celsastrus paniculata
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Ajmoda-Wild Celery / Ajowan`Apium graveolens
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
- Bakuchi seeds – Psoralia corylifolia
- Kutaja – Connessi Bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Caraway-Carum carvi
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Rajani – Curcuma longa
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica frayophyllae