Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kasisadi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee for external application for the treatment of various skin diseases such as Eczema, Blisters, Ulcers, non-healing wounds, Gout, Syphilis, spider poison and also useful in Fistula, sinus. It contains heavy metals so it is not advised in internal administration.
The main ingredient is Kasisa – Green Vitriol – Ferrous Sulphate
It is prepared according to the reference of Sharangdhara Samhita Madhyama Khanda
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kasisadi Ghrita
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Kasisa – Green Vitriol – Ferrous Sulphate
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Daruharidra – Tree Turmeric
- Kampillaka – Mallotus philippinensis Vidanga – False black pepper
- Shuddha Guggulu – Guggul
- Maricha – Black pepper
- Rasanjana – Toothache tree
- Sindura- Kumkum tree
- Sarala – pine
- Raktachandana – Red sandal wood
- Irimeda – Black Babool
- Nimbapatra – Margosa tree
- Karanja – Indian beech
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla
- Vacha – Sweet flag
- Madhuka – Madhuca longifolia
- Manjishta – Indian madder
- Mamsi – jatamanji
- Shirisha – Albizzia lebbek
- Lodhra – Lodh tree- Symplicos racemoses
- Padmaka – Lotus
- Haritaki – Chebulic myrobalan
- Prapunnada – Ring Worm Plant
- Ghrita – Ghee
- Gandhaka – Sulpher
- Tuttha – blue vitriol
- Manashila – Realgar