Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Devadarvyarishtam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of fermented decoction, mainly used in the treatment of urinary disorders, Vata diseases, skin diseases and uterus disorders. It purifies the blood and cures various types of urinary diseases.
The main ingredient is Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Devadarvyarishtam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Arjuna- Termalia arjuna
- Chandana -Shveta Candana
- Danti -Baliospermum montanum – wild castor
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Dhataki- Fire Flame Bush
- Ela -Cardamom
- Guduchi – Heart leaf moon seed-Tinosporacordifolia
- Haridra -Turmeric- Rhizome Daruharidra
- Katuki -Picrarhiza kurroa
- Citraka- Rosy-Flowered Leadwort
- Khadira – Acacia catechu – heartwood
- Kutaja – Vatsaka -Holarrhena antidysenterica- Stem bark
- Madhu – Madhuka- Indian Butter Tree
- Manjishta -Rubia cordifolia
- Marica – Black pepper
- Musta – Cyperus Rotundus
- Sirisha-Albizzia lebbeck
- Nagakesara-Ceylon ironwood
- Tejapatra-Cinnamomum Tamala, Edana
- Pippali-Long pepper
- Priyangu- Aglaia Roxburghiana
- Rasna -Pluchea lanceolata- Leaf Vidanga
- Sunthi-Dried ginger
- Tagara – Valeriana jatamansi
- Tvak -Cinnamon
- Vasa -Adhatoda vasica
- Yavani -Bishop’s Weed