Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chitrakadi Vati is an Ayurveda tablet used in the treatment of anorexia and indigestion. It is also used as a medicine for the preparatory procedure of Panchakarma.
The main ingredient is White leadwort – Chitraka
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chitrakadi Vati
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chitraka – Lead Wort -root – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Yava-Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Shunti– Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Maricha– Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Hingu– Asafoetida
- Ajamoda – Ajowan -fruit – Trachyspermum Roxburghianum
- Chavya– Java Long Pepper – Piperchaba
- Matulunga-Swarasa – Lemon juice / Dadima rasa – Pomegranate juice
- Swarjika Kshara
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Audbhida Lavana