Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Brihat Dashamoola Tailam
Brihat Dashamoola Tailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil mainly used in the treatment of ENT diseases such as headache, ear, nose and throat, ear ache, migraine etc.it balances Vata and Kapha.
The main ingredient is Dashamoola – group of ten herbs
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Brihat Dashmool Tailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Agnimantha – Premna Mucronata
- Ardraka – Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Bilva – Bael – Aegle Marmelos
- Brihati – Solanum Indicum
- Chavya – Piper Chaba
- Chitraka – Leadwort – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Daruharidra – Berberis Aristata
- Dashamoola – group of ten herbs
- Gambhari – Gmelina Arborea
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
- Haridra – Turmeric – Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Jiraka – Cuminum cyminum
- Kantakari – Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Krishna Jiraka – Nigella sativa
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo
- Nishotha – Operculina Turpethum
- Patala – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Pippali, Pippalimoola – fruit and root of Piper longum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Saindhava – Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Sarshapa – Mustard
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Tilataila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Yavakshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare