Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Sudarsana choorna is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of powder, mainly used in the treatment of all kinds of fevers and it is able to Cures aggravated tridosha problems, Anemia, Cardiac complaints, and Jaundice.
Important manufactorers-Dabur, Gurukul kangri, Dindayal, UAP, and Zandu.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Sudarsana Choornam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Hareetaki – Terminalia Chebula
- Amalaki – Emblica Officinalis
- Vibheetaki – Terminalia Bellerica
- Curcuma Longa – Rajani
- Must – Cyperus Rotundus
- Kantakari – Solanum Surrattense
- Shati – Keampferia – Galanga
- Talisapatram – Abies Webbiana
- Pathra – Basella Alba
- Devadaru – Cedrus Deodara
- Shunti – Zingiber Officinale
- Maricha – Piper Nigrum
- Kiratathikta – Swertia Chirayita
- Nimba – Leaves of Azadirachta Indica
- Pippali – Piper Longum
- Sigru -Bark of Moringa Oleifera
- Vacha -Acorus Calamus