Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mukkamukkutukadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Chronic fever, intermittent fever, Indigestion.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mukkamukkutukadi Gulika
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Jirak – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Ajamoda – Carum Copticum
- Krishna jeera-Carum Carvi Linn.
- Vacha – Vaca – Acorus calamus- Sweet Flag
- Kirata – Andrographis Paniculata
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Kumari-Aloe vera extract
- Hingu -Ferula asafetida- Asafoetida
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo – Five-Leaved Chaste Tree