Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Maha Laxadi Tailm
Maha Laxadi Tailm is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of spondylosis, low back ache, pruritis, chronic fever, sciatica, cough, cold, fever, rhinitis, itching etc. It balances Vata and kapha.
The main ingredient is Laksha – Laccifer lacca – Kolarakku
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Maha Lakshadi Oil
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.
- Chandana – Sandalwood –Santalum album
- Daru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Harenuka – Vitex agnus-castus
- Haridra – Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Katuki – Picrorhiza kurroa
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Laksharasa – Laccifer lacca
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Mastu – Supernatent liquid of curds
- Murva – Marsdenia tenacissima
- Musta – Nut grass – Cyperus rotundus
- Rasna – Vanda roxburghi/ Pluchea lanceolata
- Shatapushpa – Indian Dill – Anethum sowa
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum