Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Guduchyadi modaka is an Ayurvedic medicine mainly used to treat urinary system disorders such as scanty urination, dysuria, bleeding disorders, gynaecological complaints.
The main ingredient is Guduchi – Indian tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Guduchyadi Modaka
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Guduchi – Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Amla-Indian goose berry
- Mushali- Asparagus adscendens Roxb. Liliaceae
- Harenuka- Vitex agnus-castus Verbenaceae
- Dried grapes-Raisins
- Rakthachandanam -Red sandalwood
- Chandan – White sandalwood
- Shunti- ginger
- Maricha-Black pepper
- Pippaly – long pepper
- Sathawar – Asparagus
- Gokshura – Small caltrops (whole plant)
- Jathi phala-Nutmeg
- Atmagupta – Mucuna pruriens
- Kankola – Piper chaba
- Rasa sindhura – a mercury preparation
- Abhraka vanga bhasma and loha bhasma
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com