Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vyoshadi Vatakam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly prescribed for the treatment of cold, cough and such other respiratory diseases improves and modulates the voice. It balances Kapha and Vata.
The main ingredients is Vyosha – Trikatu
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vyoshadi Vatakam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Vyosha – Trikatu
- Amlavetasa – Solena amplexicaulis
- Chavya – Piper Chaba
- Talisa – Abies Webbiana
- Chitraka – Leadwort – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Jiraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Tintideeka – Rhus Parviflora
- Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Guda – Jaggery – Saccharum officinarum