Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vyoshadi vadakam is mainly prescribed for the treatment of Chronic sinusitis, Rhinitis, Anorexia, Loss of appetite, Cough and Cold.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Vyoshadi vadakam
- Citrak-Rosy-Flowered Leadwort-Plumbago rosea
- Talishapatra-Himalayan silver fir-Abies spectabilis
- Kankushtha –tailed pepper-Piper officinarum
- Amlika –Tamarindus indica- Tamarind
- Ground Nut – Bhucanaka -Arachis hypogaea Linn. Fabaceae
- Amlavetas – Indian Rhubarb -Rheum emodi
- Jeeraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org