Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Valiya Karpooradi Choornam
Valiya Karpooradi choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine mainly used in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as Cough, cold, indigestion, hiccup, pain,anorexia, nausea and vomitting.
Medicinal plants used as Ingredient to prepare Valiya Karpooradi Choornam
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Chocha – Utkata(Twak) Cinnamomum tamala
- Takkola – Illicium verum
- Jatiphala Pashupasi (Jatipatri)– Myristica fragrans
- Jatidala – Myristica fragrans (fruit)
- Lavanga – clove
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Krishna (Pippali) – Long pepper
- Shunti – Chukku(Shunti) – Ginger
- Daru – Deodar – (Devadaru)
- Maduka – licorice
- Ajaji – Jeeraka Cumin seed
- Cardamom – Triti(Ela)
- Kasturi – Musk – Mriga mada – Animal excretion
- Chora – Kachora
- Kundali(Guduchi) – Indian Tinospora
- Lodhra pushpa
- Agragrahi – Akarakarabha
- Kirapum – Bhringaraja
- Musta Nut grass
- Ramaccha – Usheera Cuscus
- Patha- Velvet leaf
- Amaya – Kusta – Costus
- Rasna- Pluchea