Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Valiya Karpooradi Choornam
Valiya Karpooradi choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine mainly used in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as Cough, cold, indigestion, hiccup, pain,anorexia, nausea and vomitting.
Medicinal plants used as Ingredient to prepare Valiya Karpooradi Choornam
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Chocha – Utkata(Twak) Cinnamomum tamala
- Takkola – Illicium verum
- Jatiphala Pashupasi (Jatipatri)– Myristica fragrans
- Jatidala – Myristica fragrans (fruit)
- Lavanga – clove
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Krishna (Pippali) – Long pepper
- Shunti – Chukku(Shunti) – Ginger
- Daru – Deodar – (Devadaru)
- Maduka – licorice
- Ajaji – Jeeraka Cumin seed
- Cardamom – Triti(Ela)
- Kasturi – Musk – Mriga mada – Animal excretion
- Chora – Kachora
- Kundali(Guduchi) – Indian Tinospora
- Lodhra pushpa
- Agragrahi – Akarakarabha
- Kirapum – Bhringaraja
- Musta Nut grass
- Ramaccha – Usheera Cuscus
- Patha- Velvet leaf
- Amaya – Kusta – Costus
- Rasna- Pluchea
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com