Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Talisapatradi Vatakam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of granules, mainly prescribed for the treatment of vomiting, indigestion, dyspepsia, digestive diseases and respiratory diseases.
It balances Kapha and Vata.
It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtangahrudayam Grahani Chikitsa
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Talisapatradi Vatakam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Thaleesapatra – Abies webbiana
- Chavika – Piper chaba
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Krushna – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Anantamoola – Hemidesmus indicus
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Cinnamon -Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Patra -Cinnamomum tamala
- Cardamom -Elettaria cardamomum
- Nagakeshara -Mesua ferrea
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt Ltd