Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Shatavari Gulam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated jam mainly prescribed for the treatments of leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Menopausal syndrome, Seminal disorders, Urinary diseases, Fainting, Anaemia, General fatigue.
Gulam refers to jaggery
The main ingredient is Shatavari – Asparagus
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Shatavari Gulam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus root
- Coconut Nalikera
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Palmuthak – Giant potato – Ipomoea mauritiana
- Bhumyamalaki-Phyllanthus Niruri
- Yashtimadhu – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Black Musale -Curculigo Orchiodies
- Gokshura – Small caltrops (whole plant)
- Pipplay-Piper longum
- Arrow root – Curcuma Angustifolia