Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Sarivadi Vati is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatments of hearing problems like tinnitus, ear infection etc. and also prescribed in the treatments of infertility, epilepsy, alcoholism, diabetes, bleeding diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, chronic fever and cardiac diseases.
The main ingredient is Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Sarivadi Vati
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Sariva – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Madhukar – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Twak – Cinnamon
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Ela – Cardamom
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Priyangu – Callicarpa Macrophylla
- Nilotpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Guduchi – Tinospora Cordifolia – Amruth
- Devapushpa – Clove – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
- Loha bhasma – Bhasma of purified and processed Iron
- Kesharaja decoction – Eclipta alba
- Partha – Terminalia Arjuna
- Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Kakamachi – Solanum nigrum
- Gunjamoola – Root of Abrus Precatorius
Uma Ayurvedic Pharmacy