Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Rasnadi Choornam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a powder, mainly used to apply on the head to relieve headache and sinusitis. It helps to relieve dizziness, cough with sputum and sinusitis and rheumatism, it balances Vata and Kapha.
The main ingredient is Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga, Choorna Prakarana, and formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda Principles.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Rasnadi Choornam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Amukkura – Withania Somnifera
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Katuka – Picrorhiza Kurroa
- Sarjarasa – Vateria indica
- Kottam – Saussurea lappa
- Vayampu – Acorus calamus
- Gairika – Red ochre – Fe2 O3
- Nisha – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Vashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Bala – Sida Cordifolia
- Mustha – Cyperus rotundus
- Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper, and Ginger
- Puthi – Holoptelea Integrifolia
- Sahasravedhi – Ferula asa foetida
- Jala – Coleus Vettiveroides
- Ushira – Vetiveria Zizanioiders
- Phenaka – Samudraphena- Curtle fish bone (Kanava)
- Srikantha – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Aguru – Aquilaria Agallocha
- Tintrini dalasira– veins of tamarind leaves – Tamarindus Indicus
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd.
Arya Vaidya Sala (Kottakkal)