Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pranda Gutika is an Ayurveda medicine in a tablet form, mainly used in the treatment of piles, intermittent fever, respiratory conditions, gastric conditions and constipation. It balances Vata and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Bheshaj Ratnavali, Arsha rogadhikara
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Pranada Gutika
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Shringavera – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper Chaba
- Taleesa Patra – leaves of Abies Webbiana
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Mrinala – Lotus stalk – Nelumbium Speciosum
- Guda – Jaggery