Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mrita Sanjivani Gulika
Mrita Sanjivani Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of chronic fever, high grades of fever, epilepsy, toxic conditions. It balances Pitta, Vata and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga – Gutika prakarana and it is formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mrita Sanjeevini tablet
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Vashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Rudraksha/Utrasum – -bead tree – Elaeocarpus Sphaericus
- Mrigashrunga Bhasma – Bhasma of deer horn
- Vacha – Sweet flag -rhizome – Acorus calamus
- Anjana – Aqueous extract of Berberis Aristata
- Aklari-Double coconut
- Jirak – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg -fruit – Myristica fragrans
- Vrishashrunga Bhasma- Ox horn
- Krishna Sara Shrunga Bhasma
- Go Shrunga Bhasma
- Gunja – Abrus Precatorius
- Pravala Pisti – Paste of Corel
- Mukta Pisti – Paste of Pearl
- Mayurpiccha-Peacock tail Bhasma
- Rajata Bhasma – Silver Bhasma
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan -fruit rind
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Shunti – Ginger -rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Kasturi – Musk
- Shankhini – Hedychium Spicatum Ham. Spiked ginger lily.
- Krishajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Ambara -Porcupine flower
- Narikshira – Breast milk
- Gairika – Purified Red Ochre
- Gorochana – Cow bile