Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kasisadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used in the treatment of piles.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Kasisadi Tailam
Click to find the details of ingredient plants
- Arka Paya – Latex of Calotropis procera
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Jantughna –Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Kasisa – Ferrous sulphate
- Krishna – Piper longum
- Kunati –Realgar – Arsenis sulphide
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Langali – Gloriosa superba
- Saindhava – Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Shilabhid or Shilajatu or Shilabhid – Asphaltum
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Snuhi Paya – Latex of Euphorbia neriifolia
- Svarnakshiri – Argemone mexicana
- Taila – Oil of sesamum indicum
- Talaka – Haratala – Orpiment – Aresnic tri sulphide