Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Gopichandanadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the for of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Scabies, Fever, Chronic skin disorders, Itching, Eczema, especially of children.
The main ingredients are Gopi – Indian Sarsaparilla and Chandana – Sandalwood
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gopichandanadi Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Musta -Cyperus rotundus-Nutgrass
- Jeerakathrayam-Three Jeerakas
- Lashuna -Allium sativum- Garlic
- Mridhwika – Raisins – Vitis vinifera
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Kausumbha -Crocus sativus Linn. Irideae -Saffron
- Indian Borage – Coleus aromaticus
- Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Verukum puzhu-Civet cat semen
- Gorochandana-Bezoar-Oak gall