Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Gojihwadi Kashaya is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of a liquid, mainly used in the treatment of bronchitis, fever, cough, asthma, rhinitis etc.It Balances Vata and Kapha.
The main ingredient is Gojihwa – Onosma Bracteatum
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gojihwadi kashayam / Kwatha
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Mishi – Indian Dill – Anethum Sowa
- Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Phalgu – Ficus hispida
- Unnava – Zizyphus jujube
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree – Adhatoda Vasica
- Sleshmataka –Indian Cherry – Cordia dichotoma
- Khubkala –London Rocket- Sisymbrium irio
- Hamsaraja – Cymbopogon martini
- Vanapsa – Sweet Violet – Viola odorata
- Atasi – Linseed – Linum usitatissimum
- Khatmi – marshmallow -Althaea Officinalis
- Kantakari – Yellow berries nightshade – Solanum Xanthcarpum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Gojihwa – Onosma Bracteatum
- Jupha – Hyssopus Officinalis