Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Eladi choornam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a powder, mainly used for external application in cases of poisons, Swelling, skin diseases, Itching etc., along with cow milk or leaf juice of holy basil
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation ofEladi choornam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Ela – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Kushta – Saussurea Lappa
- Jambu – Syzygium Cumini – Flower
- Kunturushka – Henbane -Hyoscyamus Niger
- Jatamansi – Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Kachora – Curcuma Zedoaria
- Twak -Pericarp Of Cinnamomum Verum
- Pathra – Basella Alba
- Thagara – Valeriana Wallichii
- Jathiphala – Myristica Fragrans
- Devadaru -Cedrus Deodara
- Kunkuma – Crocus Sativos