Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dineseladi Velichenna is an Ayurvedic oil, based on coconut oil prepared by Kerala Ayurveda, according to the refeference of Charaka Samhitha, it is mainly prescribed for the treatments of Scabies Skin disorders Itching Urticaria Allergic disorders and Skin blemishes.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Dineseladi Velichenna
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Alarka- Mudar Bowstring Hemp – Calotropis Gigantea
- Aragvadha – India Laburnum
- Purging Cassia -Cassia fistula
- Ksheeri vriksha –Indian Milk thistle -(stem)
- Ela- cardamom-Elettaria cardamom
- Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Kushtha- Costus-Saussurea lappa
- Jatiphala-Nutmeg-Myristica fragrans
- Shangu-Pearl oyster
- Kumkum-Saffron-Crocus Sativus Linn.
- Commiphora Likkata -Hill mango-Commiphora wightii
- Raktavalli –Red creeper-Ventilago madraspatana
- Rajani-Turmeric-Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil