Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Dhanwantharam kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a liquid, mainly prescribed for the treatments of rheumatic complaints, recommended in post-natal care for getting relief from post-partum strain and for improving physical strength.
It is prepared according to therReferences of Ashtanga Hrudayam In Sahasra Yoga
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dhanwantharam kashaya
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Dasamoolam-Group of ten roots
- Triphala -group of Three fruits
- Bala- Sida Cordifolia – Indian country mallow
- Yava -Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Unnava- Ziziphus jujube- Jujube
- Kulattha-Horse gram- Dolichos biflorus Linn.
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera (L.) Dunal.,
- Ksheeravidary – Giant potato Ipomoea Mauritiana
- Chandan – Santalumn album
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Punarnava- Spreading Hogweed -Boerrhavia Diffusa
- Licoricce – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Indian dill – Peucedanum Graveloens
- Sarsapila – Hemidesmus indicus
- Ela – Elettaria cardamomum
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt Ltd
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal