Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Bahushala Guda is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of ascites, anemia, liver diseases, piles, fistula, rhinitis, cough and cold etc. It improves intelligence and balances Vata and Pitta.
Herbal Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Bahushala Guda
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus Anacardium
- Chitraka – Lead Wort – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Danti –Red Physicnut- Baliospermum Montana
- Ela – Cardamom – cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Gajapippali -Long pepper (fruit) – Piper Chaba
- Gavakshi – Citrullus Colocynthis
- Gokshura – Small caltrops -Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Guda-Jaggery – Ikshu – Sita-Sugarcane – Saccharum officinarum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind / Terminalia Chebula
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Shati –Curcuma Zeodaria / Hedychium Spicatum
- Shunt- ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Surana – Amorphophallus campanulatus- Wild Yam
- Tejohva – Zanthoxylum Alatum-Kakkathudaly
- Trivit – Operculina Turpethum
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Vriddhadaru – Argyreia Speciosa