Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Rheumallin tablet is an Ayurveda medicines used in the treatment of gout, Rheumatic sprains, gout, neuralgia, neuritis, and rheumatoid arthritis, neuralgia etc. It balances Vata and Kapha. It is a proprietary Ayurveda medicines.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Rheumallin tablets
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Jyotishmati –Celsastrus paniculata
- Karkatashrungi – Pistacia Integerrima
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo – Five-Leaved Chaste Tree
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem
- Aragwadha – Pudding Pipe tree – Cassia fistula
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry – Withania Somnifera -L. Dunal.
- Copcini -Smilax china – China root
- Karkatashrungi – Colocynth -dried pulp
- Malayavach – Alpinia galangal
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric -stem
- Shuddha Kuchala – Purified Strychnos nux vomica
- Malla sindur – an Arsenic compound
- Yograj Guggul – a traditional Ayurveda medicine
- Mahayogaraj Guggulu – contains metal and herbal ingredients
Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Indore.