Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Prasarani Kuzhambu is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly prescribed in the treatment of hemiplegia, Monologue and facial paralysis.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Madhukar – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Chitraka – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Vacha – Sweet Flag– Sweet Flag -Acorus calamus
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
- Gajapippali – Scindapsus Officinalis
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus Anacordium
- Shatapushpa – Anethum Sowa
- Mamsi – Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Prasarini – stink vine – Paederia foetida
- Dadhi – Curds
- Kanjika – Fermented gruel
- Ksheera – Cow milk
- Saindhava – Rock Salt