Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Ponkaradi Gulka is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Intestinal colic, Dysmenorrhoea.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Ponkaradi Gulka
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Markandika -Caesalpinia bonduc-Indian senna
- Lashuna -Allium sativum- Garlic
- Hingu -Ferula asafetida- Asafoetida
- Iron pyrites -processed
- Kantha sindooram- Iron
- Tankan Bhasma -Borax-processed
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt-Nacl2
- Jirak / Ajaji – Cuminum cyminum
- Opium -purified- Papaver somniferum Linn. Papaveraceae-White poppy
- Ardraka – Vishva or Nagar- Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org