Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pippalyadi Tailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, which is mainly used in the treatment of piles, gout, weakness in lower-back and lower limbs, constipation, lumbar and cervical spondylosis etc.
The main ingredient is Pippaly is Long pepper
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Pippalyadi Tailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Bilva – Aegle Marmelos
- Shatahva – Anethum Sowa
- Madana– Randia spinosa
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Shati – Hedychium Spicatum
- Pushkarahva – Inula racemosa
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Devadaru- Himalayan cedar – Cedrus deodara
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Ksheera – Goksheera-Goksheera-Cow milk