Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Nasika Churnam /Nasika Choornam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of powder, used in the treatment of chronic rhinitis, bad breath, headache, migraine and sinusitis. It Balances Vata and Kapha.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nasika Choornam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Dhatri – Amla – Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Jirak – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Mayurpiccha Kanda – Pea cock tail
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans
- Jatipatra – Nutmeg (leaf) – Myristica fragrans
- Balaka – Pavonia odorata
- Nalada – Khus-Khus – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Amaya – Saussurea lappa
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Shunti – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber Officinalis
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Dhupa Patra- Tobacco
- Jambira rasa – lemon juice for grinding
- Langaliphala rasa – Coconut water
- Himagangodaka – Rose water
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Dhupika Sara
- Mrigamada – Musk
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com