Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Nalpamaradi Thaialam is an Ayurveda oil mainly prescribed in the treatment of skin disorders such as Herpes, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases and ringworm infestation. The base oil is coconut oil, it is prepared according to the Kerala Ayurveda principles
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nalpamaradi Thaialam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Ashwattha – Ficus religiosa
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Chora –Smooth Angelica- Angelica Glauca
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Paimanjal – wet turmeric – Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Parpata – Fumaria Indica
- Plaksha – Ficus lacor
- Sevya – Usheera – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Tila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Udumbara – Ficus Glomerata
- Vata – Ficus Benghalensis