Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Nalpaamaradi Keram is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of an oil, the main ingredient is Nalpamara – refers the four ficus family, and coconut oil, It is prescribed for Itches Erysipelas and Scabies and also recommended for other skin diseases like especially in children and leprosy. It is also recommended to treat skin irritations like eczema, ringworm, sunburn. It is used as a baby massage oil, apply on whole body before take bath.
It is prepared according to the Kerala Ayurveda principles like Sahasra Yoga, Tailayoga Prakarana
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nalpaamaradi Keram
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Kshetra Parpata – Two-Flowered Indian Madder
- Panchavalkam- Ksheerivriksha(stem)
- Triphala-Groups of three fruits
- Swetha Chandana-Sandal wood-Santalum album
- Khaskhas Grass / Vetiveria-Vetiveria Zizaniodes
- Kushtha-Kuth Root / Costus-Saussurea lappa
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil
AVS – Kottakkal