Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Nalopamaradi Keram is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated oil, the base oil is coconut oil, mainly prescribed for Itches Scabies and Erysipelas and it is also recommended for other Skin diseases like especially in children.
It is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principles
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nalopamaradi Keram
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Kshetra Parpata – Two-Flowered Indian Madder -Oldenlandia Corymbosa
- Triphala-Groups of three fruits
- Swetha Chandana-Sandal wood-Santalum album
- khus -Vetiver grass-Vetiveria zizanioides.
- Kushtha-Kuth Root / Costus-Saussurea lappa
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil