Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mutra Virechaniya Kashayas
Mutra Virechaniya Kashaya is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of liquid, used in the treatment of the disorder of urinary tract. It cleanses the bladder and to relieve infection and it calms to control Vata and kapha. ‘Mutra‘ is a Malayalam word of urine and ‘Virechana’ means purification.
It is prepaered under the reference of Charaka Samhita.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mutra Virechaniya Kashayas
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Vrikshadani-Vasuka– Pothos scandens
- Swadamshtra – Small caltrops (whole plant) – Gokshura
- Vashira – Achyranthes aspera
- Pashanabheda – Bhadra – Aerva lanata
- Darbha – Desmostachya bipinnata
- Kusha – Devil grass – Saccharum spontaneum
- Gundra – Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Itkata – Common sesban – Sesbania bispinosa