Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mutra Sangrahaniya Kashaya is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of liquid, used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders, diabetes, frequent urination and infection. Mutra refers to Urine.
It is prepared according to the reference of Charaka Samhita Sutrasthana
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mutra Sangrahaneeya Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Jambu – Jamon – Eugenia jambolana
- Amra – Mango – Amra – Mango – Mangifera indica
- Plaksha – Ficus Lacor
- Nyagrodha – Ficus bengalensis
- Kapitana – Thespesia populnea
- Udumbara – Ficus racemosa
- Ashwattha – Ficus religiosa
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus Anacardium
- Ashmantaka – Bauhinia variegata
- Somavalka – Khadira – Acacia catechu