Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Muktadi Mahanjana is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of eye disorders such as corneal ulcer, cataract, Pterygium etc, it balances Pitta in the eyes. It is prepared under the reference of- Bheshaj Ratnavali. Only use this medicine under the supervision of Ayurveda medical practitioner.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Muktadi Mahanjana
Click to find the details
- Rajani – Turmeric (rhizome) – Turmeric (rhizome) – Curcuma longa
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Kana – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Elavaluka – Sour cherry – Prunus cerasus
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Kamsya Bhasma – Bhasma of Bronze
- Mukta – Bhasma of Pearl
- Trapu – Vanga Bhasma
- Manashila – Purified and processed Realgar (Arsenic di sulphide)
- Shuddha Shankhanabhi
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Tuttha – Purified Blue Vitriole
- Kukkutanda Twak – Egg shell
- Rajavarta Pishti
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
- Aksha – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Shiva – Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Jatipushpa – Jasminum sambac
- Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Karanja – Indian Beech (bark / seed) – Pongamia pinnata
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Arjuna – terminalia arjuna
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus