Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Marma Thailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of fractures, dislocations and sprains. It balances Vata. Marma refers the vital parts of the body
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Marma Thailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Amlika – Tamarindus indica
- Kumari – Aloe vera
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora –Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Shigru – Shingru-Drum stick-Moringa oleifera
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Usheera – Khus Khus – Vetiveria zizanioides zizanioides
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Bee wax
- Neem oil
- Taila – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum