Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kubja Prasarini Tailam
Kubja Prasarini Tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of an oil for external application, mainly used in the treatment of spondylosis, difficulty in walking, stiffness, sciatica, low back ache, limping etc. It balances Vata and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishaj Ratnavali Vatavyadhi Adhikara
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kubja Prasarini Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida cordifolia
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus Anacordium
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Dadhi – Curds
- Devadaru – Himalayan Cedar – Cedrus deodara
- Gajapippali – Scindapsus Officinalis
- Kanji – Fermented gruel
- Ksheera – Goksheera-Cow milk
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
- Root of Prasarini – Paederia
- Saindhava – Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Shatapushpa – Indian Dill – Anethum sowa / Peucedanum graveolens
- Taila– Oil of Sesamum indicum