Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Khadirarishtam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a fermented decoction mainly prescribed for the treatment of skin diseases, of all types of chronic skin diseases, cardiac disorders, anemia, liver disorders, tumors, intestinal worms, infectious wound , cough, cold and Asthma.
The main ingredient of Khadirarishtam is Khadira – Dark catechu
It is prepared under the reference of Sahasrayogam.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Khadirarishtam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Khadira – Dark catechu -Acacia catechu
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Bakuchi – Psoralea corylifolia
- Darvi – Berberis aristata
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Jatiphala – Myristica fragrans
- Lavanga – clove
- Ela – cardamom
- Twak – Cinnamon
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Krishna – Pippali – Long pepper