Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Khadira Vattu is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of tablet also known as Khadira Gulika is mainly used in the treatment of Toothache, Pyorrhoea, Gingivitis, Stomatutus, Stomatitis, Bleeding gum.
The main ingredient is Khadira – Arimeda – Black Catechu
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Khadira Vattu
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Khadira – Black Catechu – extract – Acacia catechu
- Rusty Acacia – Acacia ferruginea
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album – Safed Chandan
- Yashti– Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Krishna Candana
- Daru-Haridrakam -Tree turmeric-Coscinium Fenestratum
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Clove – Eugenia Caryophyllata
- karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Shuddha Gairika – Purified and processed Red Ochre