Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Karpasasthyadi Velichenna is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of an oil prepared in the base oil is coconut oil, generally prescribed in the treatment of Hemiplegia, Facial palsy, Brachial palsy.
The main ingredient is Karpasa – Paruthy – Cotton plant and Velichenna is the Malayalam name of Coconut oil
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Karpasasthyadi Velichenna
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Karpasa- Cotton plant – Gossypium herbaceum
- Bala- Indian Country mallow-Sid cordifolia
- Mashaparni – Green Gram / Black Gram -Phaseolus mungo
- Gandhamula-Java Glangal-Alpinia calcarata
- Mishreya –Indian dill-Peucedanum graveolens
- Adraka -Dried ginger-Zingiber Officinalis
- Shritala – Drumstick Plant -Moringa Oleifera
- Punarnava-Spreading hogweed- Boerrhavia Diffusa
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil
- Ajaksheera-Goat milk.