Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Karpasasthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil mainly used in the treatment of hemiplegia, Facial palsy, Brachial palsy.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Karpasasthyadi Thailam
- Karpasa-Levant cotton-Gossypium herbaceum(Paruthi)
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida cordifolia-Indian
- Mashaparni-Green gram-Phaseolus mungo
- Gandhamula-Java Glangal-Alpinia calcarata
- Shatapushpa – Indian Dill (fruit) 0 Anethum sowa
- Shunti-Dried Ginger-Zingiber officinalis
- Shingru-Drum stick-Moringa oleifera
- Punarnava-Hogweed-Boerrhavia diffusa
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum
- Aja ksheera-Goat milk
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com