Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Karpasasthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil mainly used in the treatment of hemiplegia, Facial palsy, Brachial palsy.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Karpasasthyadi Thailam
- Karpasa-Levant cotton-Gossypium herbaceum(Paruthi)
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida cordifolia-Indian
- Mashaparni-Green gram-Phaseolus mungo
- Gandhamula-Java Glangal-Alpinia calcarata
- Shatapushpa – Indian Dill (fruit) 0 Anethum sowa
- Shunti-Dried Ginger-Zingiber officinalis
- Shingru-Drum stick-Moringa oleifera
- Punarnava-Hogweed-Boerrhavia diffusa
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum
- Aja ksheera-Goat milk