Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Karpasasthyadi Kuzhambu is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of an oil, useful in the external application on the body in rheumatic complaints and Paralysis, monologue, Body bath and Good for all vatha diseases like facial paralysis.
The main ingredient is Karpasa-Indian cotton
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Karpasasthyadi Kuzhambu
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Karpasa-Indian cotton-Gossypium herbaceum
- Balamoola – Sida cordifolia -Indian country mallow
- Mashaparni –Green gram-Phaseolus mungo
- Malayavach – Java Glangal -Alpinia calcarata -Mala enchi
- Mishreya –Indian dill-Peucedanum graveolens
- Shunti-Dried Ginger- Zinziber officinalis Rosc
- Shritala –Drum stic-Morning olefera
- Punarnava -Boerrhavia diffusa
- Sesame-Gingelly oil
- Eranda- Ricinus communis Linn. Euphorbiaceae -Castor oil