Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Karimbirumbadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a decoction, mainly prescribed for the treatment of hepatic conditions like jaundice, anemia and it Balances Pitta.
The main ingredient is Karirumbu is the Malayalam name of Iron and it is formulated on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Karimbirumbadi kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Bala – Sida rotusa/ Sida rhombifoliaa
- Vajravalli – Cissus Quadrangularis
- Mandooki – Centella Asiatica
- Ikshu – Sugarcane – Ikshu – Sugarcane – Saccharum officinarum
- Aya – Purified, processed Iron Bhasma
- Chincha – Tamarind – Tamarindus indica
- Hamsapadi – Adiantum lunulatum